Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas(:

With Christmas being so close (2 nights away) I figured that I would post something. haha Yes this time of year is so busy, but often we don't slow down to remember the true reason of this season, Christ, & his birth. So many people want to take him out of this holiday but in all reality without him we would not have this holiday. So many people get caught up in Santa, Presents, Elf on the Shelf, etc (the list could go on & on) but they forget the main part. Christmas= Christ My Almighty Savior(: yes this time is fun, with all the Christmas parties and cold weather (even though we don't have any.) This year this special day lands on a Sunday, & so many people are complaining on how they don't wanna go to Church this year on Sunday, well to me there is no better place to spend the birth of Jesus! &unless plans change I will be at Covenant church Christmas morning @10:30!

1 comment: