Thursday 22 December 2011

Photography:)

Photography:) this has always been something that I have been very interested in. I have just recently got me a good camera, which was SOO worth the wait in line. Since then I have taken a few shoots of cane syrup being made, the Merritt family girls, Kidztown class on PJ day, and then of my sister. ( & of course she took some of me as well, haha)
Each one of these was a different experience. I enjoyed each one though! I am looking forward to helping take some pictures this coming Saturday at the 7 Baskets at Christmas as well! I am hoping to take many more in the future:) I am now going to show you a few of the shots:)

more pictures will be up later:)

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome pictures Eden! I can't wait to get myself a new camera because every new ONE I buy gets broken by SOMEONE else lol. Anyway that cane syrup looks really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! i got me a nice one on black friday (stood in line for over 2 hours.) & the syrup is really yummy, we made a batch and then we ate some with some fresh biscuits:) We made it at Alice's house, you are welcome to come & help next year!

    ReplyDelete